Friday, 25 March 2011

Final Project: Analysis

overall I think that our final product came out as we planed, even though we had a view problems with editing on final cut pro we managed to solve the problems with the help of teachers.  Also In our final project we had to add sound and also we had to add the titles, firstly we added the titles but they were in the wrong order and the font we had used was not professional so we decided to change it to make it more professional, so we decided to use look at it in detail we done some research on the order we had to put the titles in and also the fonts that were appropriate, after we had done this we put the video and the titles together and it added to great affect. Also the sound we had planned carefully before so we had no problems fitting it in to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment