When we first filmed the preliminary we learnt how to do match cut's and different camera angles. We used Final Cut Pro and using it improved our editing skills. In our final film we didn't use the exact same program and instead we decided to use Reason and Adobe Audition. Filming the preliminary gave us a rough idea of how we could approach to things in the final film and what we could do different to have a better final movie. In the preliminary film we didn't really plan properly because of the short of time so we filmed the preliminary twice on two different plots . We changed our plot last minute so it made us have a better plan in our final film which we took our time in. Overall the preliminary didn't look bad and was good for a starter. Having a preliminary was very useful as it made us have a more professional look in the film and improve our weaknesses. Group work was done successfully but due to one of our group members absence we had to use someone from another group to help us out. Because our preliminary was based on a casual day we didn't really take the costumes seriously so we our costume wasn't really good for the final movie which is what we had to improve on the §most.